Sunday

I'ma tell u one time, one time..

When I met you girl my heart went knock knock
Now them butterflies in my stomach won't stop stop
And even though it's a struggle love is all we got
And we gon' keep keep climbing to the mountain top
Your world is my world
And my fight is your fight
My breath is your breath
And your heart ...


-justin bieber, one time


Hi there, how bout your yesterday?
Great? Freakin awesome huh?

Yerterday was Easter Night, a special day of Christians.
But also yesterday, Indonesian Beliebers had their special day too of JB’s concert in Indonesia! (yea finally)

Oh I am not a belieber and I’m not crashed by his fever, but like a karma, suddenly, yesterday-I don’t know why-oh my gosh I began to get interest with his songs. Wtf? LMAO.

Uyea it’s funny, just laugh at me.
But, time by time, I start to think if he is like a reincarnation of Michael Jackson, isn’t he? Thanks for Auntie, yes you’re success to make my mind melts like a float ._.
Okay stop to talk bout this unexciting topic.


 Easter Night at my church, last night.


In Bahasa, the word EASTER can be replaced by PASKAH.

Before Easter Night, there is a HOLY WEEK; Holy Thursday, Good Friday, and then Easter Night itself.
PS. If u wanna know more bout it, simply click HOLY WEEK.

My dress for last night. Fiuhh I had to wear it for about 5 HOURS. So.. tightly. Hehe -_- cuz I still can't believe that my body's pretty enough for it.
Dress : Color box.









1 comment: