Monday

Holiday?

So these are kinds of 'To-Do Things' in my Holiday :
1. Eat much ice cream
2. Wake up late
3. Watch lotsa movies from the rental
4. Read a lot magazine
5. Blogging
6. Hang out hang out hang out to nowhere, yeah.
7. Make out with my lapp for hours
8. Write, create, and breathe for my own songs

But the number 5 becomes so difficult to do.

The biggest question is : WHY?

Isn't me a Blogger-Freak huh? The answer is YES but I dont know it's been a week I dont know what to write or what else.. I just cant do this. In fact, there are mooore times, more cash, more clothes, and more ideas inside my slip-less brain.

The simple answer :
Beacuse I choose the bad ways. I choose to be lazy. Become LAZIER instead of more challenges.
DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME, READERS ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment