Friday

God knows the world doesn't need another band.



OH. MY. GOD.
I won't join the Study Tour of my school!!! I did say to my Teachers that I don't take this trip to Bandung.
I just want Paramore in Bali, and it's gunna be enough. Thanks God, thanks Mom, thanks, paramore.
Hellyea. And I just still can't stand it when I say that. My friends got very very angry to me after they knew my decision. They said they hate me ewww :'(( I'm so so sorry but I don't love this trip to Bandung :) I just , I just (may be) will set off to Yogyakarta, I feel so looong time to go there hehe but I do always love you guys..

Muah.

2 comments:

  1. paramore bukannya tgl 18 agustus ya mba? kenapa harus dibatalin ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah byk faktor sih hehe
    1. milihan liburan sndr k jogja (g trlalu tertarik sm Bandung)
    2. trs duitnya kn ckp buat paramore
    3. Bumbu2nya pd ga ikut jg, yaudah sekalian deh

    (BUKAN UNTUK DITIRU YA.. :))

    ReplyDelete