Tuesday

Platform 16 ¾

Good. The class is now empty and it's raining out there. Perfect time for starting the line.

First thing of this all, NUGGET KINGKONG won the conference last Sunday. Praise The Lord, we stood there on the stage with three other teams: Lion on Environment, Komodo on Science, and Rhino on Community Service. Congratulation for the winners! We did it!!! For the additional, beside sold out, over 5 kg orders are await!

It was a hard time though, as we still had our junior's movienite on the night before. But it ran with all of the chances and challenges, till we, finally, called as the one. Thank you dear you all, thank you, and thank you.
Talk about that night.. Levy (my twinnie) and I discussed some topics which will be related to my entry. I'll tell you..later.

The next day, Monday showed me his backside! Well, maybe he's been hiding this for a long time, since our grandpapa was a baby or maybe since God made the universe. I still can't believe it+was+even+Monday. The weather seems really want to make me fly! Bazaar, new pals, lens, and friends. life's good :)

We proudly presented.. Career Day.

You know, I have to confess something. Being the official photographer of this school is amazing. For more than a year, I have tasted almost hundred moments without being attached but free. Free here means, like.. yesterday. I could move to any directions or section as I wanted to go, without being asleep in the middle of the colloquy or discourse. I tell you, it is a big fat blessing! Especially if you know how I am :p
It fits my hobbies and interest, it fits my mind, it fits my passion. One thing left, it's not being paid with dollars. But people said money cant buy happiness haha

Well, career day is a big event though it's less prepared than classmeeting thingy I guess. But it's great yes it was. From my eyes, I loved the way each speakers encourage the students to realize something; Success can't come by itself.
After having a general speech from Ms Novi, there was bazaar from the x graders. The students (also added by the campus 1) being separated into two big groups. One would sit in the lighthouse still, half other would be spread into some panels. There were five panels, led by a speaker which came from their own profession and position among the society. Maybe, if I was one of them who sat along in a panel, I would sleep. But, I always came to every panel at the right time. It was when they're doing some jokes or interesting parts. Most of them were the main ideas, and once more, God rocks.


Finished with panel stuffs, I went to the lighthouse and it was chilling me up. It's about the personality types! I came right when the students were divided into groups. Ternyataaa mereka sedang ber'gaul' dengan anak-anak lain yang punya tipe kepribadian sama.
Pangestu explained briefly in details what have they been doing there and it directed me to...
INFJ personality type.

Here is how it works:

There are 4 letters there. Mine are I, N, F, and J.
I for introvert, N for intuitive, F for feeler, and J for judging.

Actually there are 16 personality types. You can search by typing on google: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator or MBTI. To choose which one are you, you need at least 7 points, for each letters. So there will be no balance choice.
(How you focus their attention or get their energy) Extrovert x Introvert
(How you perceive or take in information) Sensing x Intuition
(How you prefer to make decisions) Thinker x Feeler
(How you orient yourself to the external world) Judging x Perceiver

INFJ is the rarest of types, usually accounted as being between 1–3% of the population.

INFJs are conscientious and value-driven. They seek meaning in relationships, ideas, and events, with an eye toward better understanding of themselves and others. Using their intuitive skills, they develop a clear and confident vision, which they then set out to execute, aiming to better the lives of others. Like their INTJ counterparts, INFJs regard problems as opportunities to design and implement creative solutions. INFJs have a rich, vivid inner life that they may be reluctant to share with those around them. Nevertheless, they are congenial in their interactions and perceptive of the emotions of others. INFJs tend to be sensitive, quiet leaders with a great depth of personality. They are intricately, deeply woven, mysterious, highly complex, and often puzzling, even to themselves. They have an orderly view toward the world but are internally arranged in a complex way that only they can understand. Abstract in communicating, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. With a natural affinity for art, INFJs tend to be creative and easily inspired, yet they may also do well in the sciences, aided by their intuition.

That's why we're called as The Counselors :)
Each personality types have their own strengths and weakness, and each of them have their own tendency of occupations. And all of the list fits me on the maximum!

Away from it, I said I will tell you something, no?
*inhale* *exhale* ....it's related to my title, the platform. By the next week, I'm going older. It's not about birthday. It's beyond the things I called as celebration.

Levy touched 17 earlier, last February. That night, we coincidentally talked about my birthday. She said,
"Birthday next week huh?" and the dialog began.
I said, "Haha, I don't feel like it's a thing. No need somebody to remind me I'm older. Actually *grimace*"
"You know? You feel right alike as what I felt last birthday."
"You did? You're my twin--no offense. Me feel nothing..like.. so what? Everyone is going to say 'hey happy birthday, wish you all the best, stay cute, longlast' without mean a thing. see? they're gonna do what common people should do when hear a happy birthday notification. I told you, it's not a thing. You know? Almost one year I didn't do a happy birthday message or remarks to everyone. Idk, i just see every other people did it in front of me, even it's for my close pals, but i just didn't. no, it doesn't mean i'm that mean.. if i did't say anything, did i don't wish him/her the best? nope.. what they seek? last time i gave it, it's for mom and matthew. why? I only say it when i mean it. when i'd love to. are we too extreme? i Just need one new thing. it's enough. Nope, no. New means.. it's new. not only my new, but, it's really.. new."
"Nope. We really mean the same thing pod. I just did that when it was close to my day, until i realized something. The last night I was 16, I just went sleep by thinking what people was planning to do for me tommorow. They'll say happy birthday, my room mate will surprise me. Classmate will throw anythings upon my body, they'll give the gifts, and I even can guess every single thing I'll get. Yes, I'm older, being 17, close to death, and everyone give me their surprise like celebrate it. thank you. You know who's done that? Made me realize?"
"Who? *I said some names*"
*she shooks* *then said a name, her closest bestfriend.*
"What..?"
"She didn't do or say anything."
"..."
"By the day, she didn't say anything to me, even a happy birthday. It's weird pod! She's my closest pal, and she didn't do anything. I texted her, complaining, and she left in silence. Y'know? Afters days, I just came to the class.. sat. then i walked and found something on the teacher's table. covered by newspaper, and there was my name. everyone's exciting. and when i opened it, it was the skecth you usually see on my wardrobe. There was no other words, unless.. a sentence; You only seventeen once. I know it's from her, but she never admit it. I asked her to sign it, but she just said, 'it belongs to you. not my right to sign upon it.' Pod, that was the only gift that could make me creeping. Even I got that big dolls, or something, still, that one. It reminds me how much longer I'm here."

...

2 comments: