Tuesday

"Get A Life!"

What is life?


A journey? For me it's an adventure.

A question? It's quite a mystery.
A tale? It's undeniably a legend.
A song? Make it a symphony.

It doesn't only lie on a paper, it lies on a canvas.

Is it an artwork? For me, it's a masterpiece.


Are you alive? I survive.



Sometimes I wonder, why do I wonder. 
"Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!" Vivian Greene said.
Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain.
Life is good, enjoying life more than good. Be thankful for what you have. It might not stay yours forever. So when you drink your coffee this morning, don't forget to say, "Dear God, I'm happy. Thank You so much." :)


..and here we go again ♥

2 comments:

  1. good article vid.. you put all your opinion about life there and add some inspiration for me :)
    i love it :')

    ReplyDelete